START YOUR OWN STUDENT GROUP
If you've got an interest that doesn't already exist in our list of groups, be the trailblazer that sets it up!
Here is the 5 step process of setting up your own student group.
1. First you will need to fill in an application form - you can complete the form here.
2. One of our Activities Team will let you know they have received your application within 5 working days. They may ask you a few more questions to strengthen your application.
3. All applications are reviewed by our Student Officer panel at their weekly catch up meetings.
4. Once this meeting has taken place, you will receive a decision on your application.
5. If your application is successful, you will receive training and support from the Activities Team to help you get your group up and running. If your application is unsuccessful, we will let you know why.
And it's as simple as that!
If you have any questions at all, get in touch with us at email@example.com