These are instructions on how to submit your nomination in the Student Officer Elections.
If you have any questions about this process, please email: email@example.com
1. First you need to be signed in to an account on our website - ensure you use your LJMU account as we must be able to confirm you are a student. If you have any trouble logging in, email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once signed in, go to the homepage at www.jmsu.co.uk and hover over your name in the top right hand corner.
3. Click on 'Your Account/Profile' on the drop down.
4. Click on 'My Nominations' in the left hand menu.
5. You will see the four positions available in the Student Officer Elections listed. Click 'Submit' on your chosen position.
6. This page shows you how long you have until nominations close, responsibilities of the role you are putting yourself foward for and additional information from us (make sure to click "show" on the "Responsibilities" and "Additional Information" headings.) You need to provide your name as you would like it to appear on the ballot paper and your manifesto. You also have the option to provide a photo of yourself.
For your manifesto, we ask that you give up to three commitments of what you would work on if you were elected. For each commitment, give a headline, and then any explanatory text you would like to add. (Please note - we will use your name, photo if you provide it and headline(s) for our impartial candidate promotion around campus and online).The word limit is 250 words.
You will then receive an email telling you whether we have accepted or rejected your nomination. (If it has been rejected, we will give you a reason why.)