This year the LiverpoolSU Annual Meeting took place on Thursday 3rd March at 5pm, in Redmonds and was attended by 81 students.
Those who attended had the chance to:
- Ask the current Student Officers questions about the work they have been doing this year,
- Hear from all the candidates standing in the Student Officer elections, to help them decide who to vote for,
- Find out about the work LiverpoolSU has been carrying out as part of Make It Happen,
- Hear from members of our Trustee Board and agree our financial activity throughout the year,
- Consider our affiliations and partner organisations.
The meeting is combined with our Officer Elections Candidates Question and Answer session and our Officer accountability reports.
This Annual General Meeting reports on our 2014-15 financial year.
A full set of minutes can be found here.