Here you will find all the forms you need to book transport with us.
For BUCS travel by coach, our dedicated Sports Coordinator will arrange your transport before your fixture and notify you of this.
In the first instance, any students involved in an emergency issue which the University needs to be made aware of, should be directed to contact Security on 0151-231-2222. If you need to contact JMSU directly, you can contact our emergency number on 07393 877 712.
Choose the appropriate form below:
– This is for groups that want to a coach for BUCS Nationals, Non-BUCS travel, or large trips. This requires 4 weeks’ notice.
– This is for drivers who have not registered with us yet. If you are intending to drive on trips or to fixtures with aa hire vehicle from the SU, you need to complete this form. This requires 2 weeks’ notice before your trip. Please be aware that this may take longer if further checks are needed.
– If you need a hire a vehicle with us, please complete this form. You will need to be a registered driver with us before you can complete this. This requires 7 working days’ notice (excluding weekends).
– If you are using your own vehicle for travel, please complete this form. You will need to be a registered driver with us before you can complete this form. This requires 7 working days’ notice (excluding weekends).
– This is for listing details of who will be going on the trip, the main contact for the trip, where you are going and journey start and end times. Please submit this 24 hours before you travel.