University Services

We would always suggest that you speak with your personal tutor or another tutor that you get on well with. They will be able to provide support and advise you of what your options are academically, as well as provide an invaluable link between you and your course when life is not going how you planned.

The central hub for support from the university is from Student Advice and Wellbeing - here they can provide counselling, disability support and financial support.

It is also important to know that Student Advice and Wellbeing are part of your faculties - there are Student Engagement Officer across the university campuses. Just ask your tutor for more information.